Rural Doctor, Kangaroo Island South Australia
MBBS FRACGP FACRRM DRANZCOG
Rural Doctor with interests in Emergency Medicine, Trauma & Anaesthetics
EMST (ATLS) Senior Instructor and Course Director
SPUMS dive medical examiner (recreational & commercial standards)
RURAL DOCTORS NET - www.ruraldoctors.net
BLOGGING ABOUT RURAL MEDICINE IN AUSTRALIA - www.kidocs.org
SEAKAYAKING KANGAROO ISLAND - www.ki-yak.com.au
ROADKILL RECIPES - www.wrongsideoftheroad.com.au
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane
- Broome Docs
- EMCrit Blog - Emergency Department Critical Care
- Resus M.E!
- Doesnt your defib go to 11? “@DrJEMcK: @kangaroobeach @kangaroobeach the 400J bit. sounds like medical equivalent of cranking it up to 11” 4 hours ago
- Which bit? 400J or only having one defib? “@DrJEMcK: @kangaroobeach You have got to be kidding me!” 4 hours ago
- Gonna have to get another defib for our hospital (one for ED, OT, ward...doubles as ED/recovery monitor) - see paper emupdates.com/perm/Leacock%2… 4 hours ago
- RT @DrGrumble: People say you should blow the whistle to save a life but the likelihood is that all that will happen is that you ruin your … 4 hours ago
- Avoid if poss! But if suspected, use CL for crisis Mx/action card - like MH! MT .@broomedocs: best data for lipidTx in tox - twitter demo 5 hours ago
Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in emergency medicine, anaesthetics & trauma. Supporter of #FOAMed; EMST Director. Sites - KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net Opinions expressed on this site must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.