@KangarooBeach - Rural Doctor, Kangaroo Island
MBBS FRACGP FACRRM DRANZCOG DipANAES (JCCA)
Rural Procedural Doctor working in private practice on Kangaroo Island, South Australia. My interests include Emergency Medicine, Trauma, Anaesthetics, Human Factors & the use of 'guerilla sim' for in situ training. Blog at KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net
I am an avid user & creator of #FOAMed content, aiming to help rural doctors maintain their expertise across disciplines & help them to deiver "quality care, out there"
SENIOR LECTURER - Flinders University Rural Clinical School Of Medicine
EMST (ATLS) Course Director - Surgeons.org
ETMcourse Instructor - ETMcourse.com
SPUMS dive medical examiner - SPUMS.org.au
RURAL DOCTORS NET - www.ruraldoctors.net
BLOGGING ABOUT RURAL MEDICINE IN AUSTRALIA - www.kidocs.org
ROADKILL RECIPES - www.wrongsideoftheroad.com.au
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Doctor's bag
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Broome Docs
- EMCrit Blog - Emergency Department Critical Care
- Resus M.E!
- RT @precordialthump: Information overload | LITFL lifeinthefastlane.com/information-ov… 5 years later, same rules still apply #FOAMed 3 hours ago
- Use names, make eye contact, watch @cliffreid make things happen RT @traumagasdoc: Shouting & barking into thin air belong on TV #TGDed 3 hours ago
- But experience often by making mistakes. Sim & FOAMed help share tacit knowledge RT @traumagasdoc: Experience allows fast decisions #TGDed 3 hours ago
- Hence @etmcourse RT @traumagasdoc: prime function of trauma team leader is to set direction, pace. Summarise situatn, verbalise plan. #TGDed 3 hours ago
- RT @davidrhogg: Designing a first aid/CasCare update programme for @arranMRT today. Taking much inspiration from @SydneyHEMS https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in emergency medicine, anaesthetics & trauma. Supporter of #FOAMed; EMST Director. Sites - KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net Opinions expressed on this site must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.