Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- RT @ercowboy: @Sylvainboet @sherbino From #dassmacc: "Sim is a Trojan horse. It's a sham environment to trick teams into getting in the hab… 12 hours ago
- PING #GPTEC2017. Sim as the trojan horse to inculcate debriefing into regular performance and reflection twitter.com/ercowboy/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @GPTEC2017: Info packed #GPTEC2017 session starting soon @GPSynergy @DrGrinzi @KangarooBeach @GPEx_SA @vitualis @GPTraining_Vic @GPSuper… 12 hours ago
- RT @DrGrinzi: Workshopping #Sim in General Practice at #GPTEC. With @KangarooBeach and @drkatmclean https://t.co/IDDUssVohZ 12 hours ago
- RT @DrGrinzi: Last chance to Save your Presentations & come to #CPR4PPT workshop, after the break in rooms C2.2/2.3 #GPTEC2017. @KangarooBe… 17 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.