Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @MaplesonF: Should you wish to put your cat to work, and happen to live in an earthquake prone area, I give you PURRS - a cat based eart… 13 hours ago
- RT @QASMedDirector: Out on road early with our @QldAmbulance teams this morning. Two critical patients arriving at the same time - road and… 13 hours ago
- RT @Ldn_Ambulance: Receiving accurate information quickly from a 999 caller is vital in the first moments after an incident. @GoodSamApp… 13 hours ago
- In hospital, for sure- out of hospital, it’s early bystander CPR and access to a defib for the win. The poor stats… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @crozi3r_john: Children should not be allowed on ATVs, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons says. @doctorwozza abc.net.au/news/2019-11-1…… 16 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.