Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- And yet another Public Access defibrillator added to the @HeartSafeKI network on #kangarooisland - these 24/7 AEDs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- You, sir, are a true leader... twitter.com/agwalker01/sta… 9 hours ago
- Why this tweet? Every day emergency responders in police, fire, ambulance, SES, coastguard etc are working. Every… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- I know - on the positive side, there remains so much parody potential in the vapid tweetstream.... I will be workin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @Scientosis: Professor Paul Chestovich has just described the night of the Las Vegas shootings. Awesome work in a disaster. #RATH2018 ht… 15 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.