Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL
- Broome Docs
- RT @drajm: If living with covid is 16 year olds in ICU & 27 year olds dying suddenly at home, talk to me again about your “opening up” when… 2 hours ago
- …and a DuCanto sucker! But yea - PEEP valve indicates on kit dump but dislodged from BVM after last sim. The two… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- The #zeropointsurvey is gold - for planning on way to case, for in resus management and for post case debrief Use… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- This First thing f I thought of when downloading my certificate was ‘this will be gamed’ We’re already seeing fol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @thejuicemedia: Here's the companion podcast to our latest Honest Government Ad! I chat with Dr David Berger @YouAreLobbyLud about airbo… 22 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. I am an Ass/Prof in Aeromedical Retrieval with Charles Darwin University and hold senior specialist (retrieval) positions in NT and QLD Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.