Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- RT @ETMCourse: We have released our 2019 course dates and have a number of exciting destinations! Register here: etmcourse.com/course-dates/… 11 hours ago
- …you KNOW I’m going to have to experiment, right? twitter.com/andrewjtagg/st… 13 hours ago
- It’s the end of the year. Are you OK? Qs from @GPDUteam via @brookmanknight doctorportal.com.au/mjainsight/201… 13 hours ago
- Gee thanks @DFTBubbles team @TessaRDavis @andrewjtagg - am I supposed to swallow it?!!!! #legopoochallenge https://t.co/GxbkfePXoz 18 hours ago
- I wish more doctors would do this - teach the community CPR and AED use twitter.com/angus_mac1/sta… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.