Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL
- Broome Docs
- RT @ESTmagUK: .@BASICSdevon, a network of volunteer doctors who support ambulance staff at emergency incidents, is to acquire a new emergen… 7 hours ago
- Pretty sure @GregHuntMP mandated that consultations relating to vaccine eligibility MUST be bulkbilled Which is gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @agwalker01: Rod is a lifesaving legend! Have you signed up as a @GoodSamApp Responder? heartrestarter.com.au twitter.com/10NewsFirstMel… 1 day ago
- RT @DrEricHadinata: Hence, by creating a system whereby a forced-bulk-billing of a <5 minute consultation (jab inclusive), supported by mas… 1 day ago
- RT @JudkinsSimon: ...or any other day. In reality, however, this would be very difficult. Hospital admins would be horrified to think a loc… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.