Well, had my viva for the JCCA anaesthetic credentialling earlier this week – glad to report it was successful. Four more weeks to go in Orange NSW then I’m headed back to Kangaroo Island with anaesthetic credentials under my belt.
This video clip says it all really:
Now, where’s my fibreoptic scope and some local anaesthetic spray? I’ve gotta try this at home.
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- @YouAreLobbyLud Badge of honour mate - remember they need more than you need them. Plenty of work out there as a r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @Bina48147824: @DrShanHussain It is this type of nonsense that is preventing many retired GPs/Consultants from even volunteering. News t… 1 day ago
- ‘Drop the stupidity or do it yourself’ Gold I may have to use for next credentialling application twitter.com/reddragon9876/… 1 day ago
- RT @DrShanHussain: On the eve of my 1st Covid vaccination shift, I’m suddenly told that I “do not have the required skill of a vaccinator”.… 1 day ago
- RT @drvyom: Several Liberal MPs are medical doctors and not one is speaking out against Craig HydroxychloroKelly. They shame our profession. 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.