Well, had my viva for the JCCA anaesthetic credentialling earlier this week – glad to report it was successful. Four more weeks to go in Orange NSW then I’m headed back to Kangaroo Island with anaesthetic credentials under my belt.
This video clip says it all really:
Now, where’s my fibreoptic scope and some local anaesthetic spray? I’ve gotta try this at home.
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Saw this a lot when we set up @heartsafeki - AEDs in place, but batteries not inserted, safety tag still in place…o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Ldn_Ambulance: Could you be a life saver? If you are a trained and registered first aider you can sign up to the @GoodSamApp to be al… 3 days ago
- RT @EmergSA: Remember to get these days off work! #EMSA2020 dates have been released; make sure you've got 21st & 22nd August 2020 locked i… 3 days ago
- RT @AlanNazha: I disagree. How bout every other doctor has to do a 6 month diploma in General Practice? We need more appreciation for what… 3 days ago
- RT @Fly_texan: @Painaustralia @AusDocGroup Meanwhile in rural Australia we hear all those Specialist Pain Persons cheer - ......... “cric… 3 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.