Well, had my viva for the JCCA anaesthetic credentialling earlier this week – glad to report it was successful. Four more weeks to go in Orange NSW then I’m headed back to Kangaroo Island with anaesthetic credentials under my belt.
This video clip says it all really:
Now, where’s my fibreoptic scope and some local anaesthetic spray? I’ve gotta try this at home.
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @drnicktellis: @RACGP Agree 100% Here it is bit.ly/2HQR3qg @brookmanknight @DrGrinzi @Dr_Polarbird @drkatmclean @gpremote @… 3 days ago
- Indeed twitter.com/straps_01/stat… 3 days ago
- Thanks also and hi twitter.com/ketaminh/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @RaatusRuth: Some great news here about the quality of rural GP’s endoscopy in Canada. Relevant to our rural communities where access to… 4 days ago
- RT @dlbywater: But not forgetting the stalwarts of the voluntary sector, such as our amazing @BASICSScotland #Responders who are so so fort… 4 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.