Well, had my viva for the JCCA anaesthetic credentialling earlier this week – glad to report it was successful. Four more weeks to go in Orange NSW then I’m headed back to Kangaroo Island with anaesthetic credentials under my belt.
This video clip says it all really:
Now, where’s my fibreoptic scope and some local anaesthetic spray? I’ve gotta try this at home.
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- RT @andrewjtagg: This, from the phenomenal @broomedocs is one to watch - humanity and humility at the forefront of everything... https://t.… 19 minutes ago
- What terminology would you prefer ping @BTT2014 twitter.com/nicholaschrime… 19 minutes ago
- RT @DocLauraLawler: @HelHathNoFury @BSeay05 @DrKatDuncan @MAhealthforkids @drbatraneo @dctrkim @HCampbell020 @HPoshMD @BetaMomma @namd4kids… 2 days ago
- RT @GoodSamApp: We are all set up for #EMS2018. If you're at the conference pop by to stand 30 and find out more about GoodSAM, how you can… 2 days ago
- Yes indeed twitter.com/EvanAckermann/… 2 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.