Well, had my viva for the JCCA anaesthetic credentialling earlier this week – glad to report it was successful. Four more weeks to go in Orange NSW then I’m headed back to Kangaroo Island with anaesthetic credentials under my belt.
This video clip says it all really:
Now, where’s my fibreoptic scope and some local anaesthetic spray? I’ve gotta try this at home.
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @AnnPayne6: @KangarooBeach @EMSgathering @Skillshop @ParamedicHen @Obidoc Thank You Tim&Trish. Wonderful experience&fun- incredibly wort… 2 hours ago
- And that's Cork #salad sim drawing to a close! Amazing hospitality, new friends and some sharing of airway skills https://t.co/nVGVznfVt5 2 hours ago
- RT @VivForde: Some photos from tonight's SALAD talk with @KangarooBeach & @tikilama arranged by @obicpcnights with @EMSgathering in @TheCou… 2 hours ago
- RT @VivForde: The funny thing about tonight's SALAD Airway session is that @KangarooBeach 's "vomit fragrance" smelled better than my non-a… 4 hours ago
- RT @GBeecham: Highly recommended if you're in Cork city this evening! Thanks to @KangarooBeach and @tikilama for a fake-vomit-filled Dublin… 4 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.