|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Hi @ccpractitioner - review here (bit dated) kidocs.org/2014/06/apps-s… twitter.com/ccpractitioner… 1 hour ago
- Service trial from sound of it. Basically Hospital asking to take on OPD care...but asking private primary care to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Service trial Frm sound @MetroNorthHHS @BrisNorthPHN twitter.com/wardlejon/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @M_C_Rice: @KangarooBeach @ama_media @MetroNorthHHS could save reputational pain and improve results by leveraging own GPLOs+ @BrisNorth… 2 hours ago
- RT @M_C_Rice: I’d be a lot keener if a govt-funded Hospital wasn’t trying to manage MY balance sheet (or if I could dictate funding for THE… 2 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.