|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Good to see Public Access defies as the norm here in Cork! Ping @SimNinja3688 @HeartSafeKI https://t.co/T4WTZnV9Mu 6 hours ago
- ....working on @ParamedicHen & @rescuegirlie last night to hold #EMSgathering down under for 2019 as a counterpoint… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @irishjparamed: Just published: @jglash @HawkmoonHEMS @drbear13 et al. On-shift #simulation in aeromedical ops. Check it out at https://… 7 hours ago
- RT @brookmanknight: Oh the Vomitron airway. Making friends and special memories all over the world @KangarooBeach twitter.com/vivforde/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @AnnPayne6: @KangarooBeach @EMSgathering @Skillshop @ParamedicHen @Obidoc Thank You Tim&Trish. Wonderful experience&fun- incredibly wort… 15 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.