|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- RT @DrBastianSeidel: Yet, hospital outpatient departments continue to bill Medicare, often without patients’ consent or knowledge. It’s as… 3 hours ago
- RT @ETMCourse: Hurry, places selling fast on our Melbourne course, 14th -16th of September! Sign up here: etmcourse.com/course-dates/ 3 hours ago
- RT @NeilBeaton8: Still plenty work to do to ensure there is a “mantle of safety” for all rural and remote families. Same arguments apply t… 3 hours ago
- RT @Health_Privacy: .@LethebyPaul #MyHealthRecord meets the needs of the system owner - the government. It's nothing to do with health of… 4 hours ago
- The National Health reform Agreement sets out the conditions under which is allowed - only when patient requests it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.