|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- This also works well - battery & switch in case, powers pump. Keep separate from dummy so ultra portable - see vide… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Wanna see pics.....no make that VIDEO ... when you're up and running mate #salad twitter.com/solisremdoc/st… 22 hours ago
- See guide on kidocs - here @SolisREMDoc kidocs.org/2016/10/portab… twitter.com/solisremdoc/st… 23 hours ago
- Rule 500lph bilge pump and use inline tap to adjust flow rate - much easier, less electrical mucking about twitter.com/solisremdoc/st… 23 hours ago
- Ping @SimNinja3688 - is there similar happening in @SA_Ambulance ? Project Coordinator, Heart Safe Community heartfoundation.org.au/about-us/caree… 2 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.