|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- RT @ktcollopy: Listening to J. Jollis, renowned #STEMI researcher from @DukeHealth “if you trust #paramedics to activate cath lab without d… 48 minutes ago
- Well deserved @precordialthump - been a privilege to teach on your courses twitter.com/almarkwell/sta… 50 minutes ago
- RT @drerinoc: Please twitter world, share this and sign. Youth sexual health clinics/family planning services in South Australia are being… 52 minutes ago
- RT @choo_ek: Institutional spins on harassment: “It’s a complicated situation” “He’s got an unusual personality” “That’s just his sense of… 59 minutes ago
- RT @In_A_Heartbeat_: Not all heroes wear capes! Some know CPR and how to use an AED! You can be a here too! #CPR #AED #cardiacarrest #cprs… 1 hour ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.