|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- RT @Straps_01: @reepRN Every. Single. Day. And always put phone down and look/smile at people in elevators and foyers. Personable approach… 1 hour ago
- RT @JudkinsSimon: @acemonline Access block and overcrowding should be part of accreditation. If a patient stays over 24 hours in ED, accred… 1 hour ago
- Indeed twitter.com/maritacowie/st… 1 hour ago
- Meanwhile less than half of training spots on the @GPEx_SA @racgp rural pathway filled for SA...and STILL no rural… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @drkerrynphelps: This is the sort of function creep we could see with #MyHealthRecord twitter.com/ourconversatio… 13 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.