|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL • Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Indeed there is @rexwcourt ! Trying not to reinvent the wheel here! We are interested in who makes the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Nice summary on pads trauma from the @MyCareFlight @MyCareFlight_Ed team - well presented and referenced. Esecial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @hypoxicchicken: NOTE/ There's a lot of science behind all of this - psychology and human factors research. Too much to cover in even a… 12 hours ago
- Hey @davidrhogg - is there a standardised ‘kit content’ list for the Sandpiper bag? I have a plan for trial Ausral… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- RT @anthonypryz: Visited #AmericanRiver @SA_Ambulance station before tonight's National Volunteer Week #NVW2018 dinner on @kangaroo_island.… 20 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.