|Dr JD, back row, left with fur skin hat|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @IanMeducator: 👇this was a blast. Rare opportunity to share across paramedics and ED nursing and medics plus the chance last year to spe… 17 hours ago
- …become a #HEARTSAFE community like @heartsafeki and help other rural communities across Australian do the same... twitter.com/AmbulanceVic/s… 17 hours ago
- RT @MA_Etheridge: #KangarooIsland: public shut out of development ruling for Australian Walking Company's high-end lodge accommodation at #… 17 hours ago
- Thanks @TiserOpinion for examining the issues with #AustralianWalkingCompany plans to build in Flinders Chase NP -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Thanks @TiserOpinion for highlighting issues around inappropriate devleopemnt by #AustrlaianWalkingCompasny in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.