|Dr JD, back row, left with fur skin hat|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- ...are there jobs at the end of it? twitter.com/MaplesonF/stat… 21 hours ago
- Meanwhile in @SA_Ambulance …… <crickets> It’s beyond embarrassing now. twitter.com/SharonMcGowan_… 21 hours ago
- RT @agwalker01: Wonderful to see our game changing @AmbulanceVic @GoodSamApp program awarded the @Council_ofAA Patient Care Excellence Awar… 21 hours ago
- RT @GoodSamApp: And they can be tracked on GoodSAM! twitter.com/mikerayvic/sta… 21 hours ago
- If the 14 yo kid at McDonalds drive through can do it, why can’t we manage closed loop communication in the healthc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.