Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @PKPlunkett: Started to do this after seeing @KangarooBeach speak at #smaccDub. So much easier. But dynamic, rather than static, as curt… 2 hours ago
- So long as in green zone! Interesting that report failures w SGA. Training? Device? Anatomy? Do ask.... twitter.com/gp_simulation/… 10 hours ago
- What, no Vortex? Have a fun course... twitter.com/gp_simulation/… 14 hours ago
- RT @oslertech: Join osler.community today for a great discount! #juniordoctors #doctors #interns #nhs #medstudents #medschool #res… 2 days ago
- If only it had been TXA... twitter.com/doctorwibble/s… 2 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.