Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Indeed! Add to this the value of having an AED registry (such as @SA_Ambulance launching soon!) and crowdsource ce… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Fish rots from the head down twitter.com/thisgplife/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @DrGivasHit: @Farazolam @KangarooBeach @hypoxicchicken @NicholasChrimes @french9a @jgatward One of them is a college of Anaesthetists, t… 1 day ago
- RT @NicholasChrimes: @Farazolam @KangarooBeach @hypoxicchicken @french9a @jgatward @DrGivasHit The @SafeAirway will engage airway disciplin… 1 day ago
- Congrats @NicholasChrimes - overwhelming support for establishment of an ANZ Safe Airway Society. Now we need a log… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.