Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @aLittleMedic: @KangarooBeach @RACGP ... They should hire me. 😄😆 3 hours ago
- Wet kangaroos twitter.com/medical_histor… 3 hours ago
- Darn. Intense low heading straight for Kangaroo Island. Wish us luck…. abc.net.au/news/2016-09-2… https://t.co/0ubGjJeuvq 4 hours ago
- RT @BOM_SA: #BoMSat showing intense low impacting SA. Latest warnings including updated Severe Weather Warning at: bom.gov.au/sa/warnings/… 4 hours ago
- …could certainly learn from @smaccteam ! Tagline for #GP16Perth is something about ‘clinical digital leadership’… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.