Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- SAPOL responding to medical emergencies? Is this the new normal? What has gone wrong in @SA_Ambulance management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @MelissaLDavey: A lot of doctors and nurses are telling me admin won’t give them p95 masks because it would “set a precedent”. I say to… 4 hours ago
- Not in our neck of woods! twitter.com/paul72309704/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @NeelaJan: We. Need. PPE. Better guidelines. Better access. Better commitment to zero healthcare worker infection. We = everyone wo… 4 hours ago
- RT @lowebrad: In the newspaper today #PPE #COVID19Vic https://t.co/VVVjLFDy28 4 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.