Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @TcameronTodd: In regard to lack of cuts...no indexation is a cut. Cost inflators exist. 7 year Medicare rebate freeze - circa 20 % real… 1 hour ago
- Crazy twitter.com/7newssydney/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @EvanAckermann: We need to get priorities right across the whole health system @racgp twitter.com/DrRachie/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @JudkinsSimon: Absolutely; this is a glimpse of what privatisation will do. There are some things public bodies just need to do. health… 2 hours ago
- ...I am still recovering from being lead astray by @ACTINOSProject on that course.....many years ago twitter.com/actinosproject… 4 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.