Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @IanMeducator: This course is excellent. Come and join us ICU/ED/Anaesth/MICA #alfredCIA twitter.com/precordialthum… 1 hour ago
- RT @andrewjtagg: It was nice to see that @precordialthump matched his scrubs with the vomit - impeccable styling #alfredCIA https://t.co/HQ… 5 hours ago
- RT @andrewjtagg: Nice to see @AmboFOAM still trying to pry out the gold fillings at the great #alfredCIA course https://t.co/02yNwqHaHt 5 hours ago
- RT @IanMeducator: @DocBrent bollocks. There is a 1000 words on sartorial elegance just in the cut of @KangarooBeach 's shorts 5 hours ago
- RT @AmboFOAM: @mededgene @KangarooBeach @kovacsgj Managed to get some adhoc training in showing people tricks of the Paramedic trade this a… 7 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.