Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @jeffayton: Important position statement #prehospital care -role of #ruraldrs @acrrm @RDA_Tas twitter.com/kangaroobeach/… 59 minutes ago
- Yep twitter.com/patricia_vdber… 1 hour ago
- OK, so #dasSMACC tix are in the bag for many of you. Next question - what to wear to #dasSMACC opening workshops? https://t.co/ftGzgniGLi 1 hour ago
- OK, just floating the idea of another #smaccYAK for #dasSMACC - who’s keen? Kayak Berlin Tours kajakberlintours.de/tours/potsdam-… 2 hours ago
- So..the BIG question - is #emsgathering doing pre smacc event for 2017? Road trip? twitter.com/fltdoc1/status… 3 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.