Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @kjoh7876: Why do @AlboMP and @ScottMorrisonMP persist in this strawman argument? Climate activists want planning, meaningful emissions… 4 hours ago
- @TheWiggles - let’s see if can get more momentum to public access defibs and community CPR providers as in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Power of bystander CPR and use of an AED available in the venue. We need more public access defibs and community C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @agwalker01: Good work by bystanders and @NSWAmbulance 5 hours ago
- Lost a few AEDs - donations welcome! Ping @HeartSafeKI twitter.com/straps_01/stat… 5 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.