Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Gold class service for rural clinicians from @heartphilt team twitter.com/heartphilt/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @andreasurfs: Just submitted ideas for rural/remote medicine topics at next year's #dasSMACC Represent!! @KangarooBeach @ketaminh @Chuc… 2 days ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Accepted modifications to RSI? Time for a consensus? criticalcarehorizons.com/2015-1-1-10/ twitter.com/rosshofmeyr/st… 2 days ago
- Accepted modifications to RSI? Time for a consensus? criticalcarehorizons.com/2015-1-1-10/ twitter.com/rosshofmeyr/st… 3 days ago
- Precisely - vec is not appropriate for RSI. Which is why dont use it. The R in RSI is for rapid twitter.com/NoGreatMischie… 3 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.