Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @DrGrinzi: New to GP supervision? Check out @KangarooBeach 's pecha kucha on 'unpacking a new registrar'. kidocs.org/2016/08/unpack… #master… 3 minutes ago
- Check out parts 1 & 2 also @TcameronTodd - medutainment stemlynsblog.org/medutainment-a… twitter.com/TcameronTodd/s… 3 minutes ago
- RT @prehospitalmed: Advanced airway mx in an anaesthesiologist-staffed HEMS: A retro analysis of 1047 out-of-hospital ETI.Resus.Sub req.htt… 5 minutes ago
- …thankfully they’re easy to upload once unpacked kidocs.org/2016/08/unpack… twitter.com/TcameronTodd/s… 23 minutes ago
- My love letter to @GPSupervisors & @GPEx_SA - starting off as a new GP supervisor kidocs.org/2016/08/unpack… 24 minutes ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.