Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- RT @Dr_CMSmith: This is a brilliant 7 minutes. 'If you can set up your new phone you can use a definrilllator'. How Not To Die from a car… 3 minutes ago
- ..and also cultivate a move towards heartsafe communities championed by primary care and local ambulance volunteers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 minutes ago
- RT @jasonkillens: Day 79/100: Discussions with @CAVOGCHC this morning including how we could get better feedback from patients on their exp… 8 minutes ago
- Road trauma. Most public, media & indeed medical focus is on the immediate - tragic deaths, roadside heroics by EM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- RT @ETMCourse: We have released our 2019 course dates and have a number of exciting destinations! Register here: etmcourse.com/course-dates/… 11 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.