Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL
- Broome Docs
- ‘What happens on KI (or over it) stays on KI’ Hope have an awesome shift Has @ZoeEliz90053979 stolen your jet gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @DrEricLevi: Covid is airborne. Death count is only one outcome measure. Long COVID is a severe multi-system debilitating disorder. P… 15 hours ago
- Mooned you on way over North Cape mate ! twitter.com/chrisadelaide/… 15 hours ago
- RT @drajm: You wouldn’t get on a construction site without a helmet & eye protection, hi vis & boots. Yet we send guards into quarantine w… 1 day ago
- RT @Dr_Hempenstall: How do you reduce hospital admissions? Primary Care Primary Care Primary Care 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. I am an Ass/Prof in Aeromedical Retrieval with Charles Darwin University and hold senior specialist (retrieval) positions in NT and QLD Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.