Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL
- Broome Docs
- RT @drvyom: I’m not saying you should shoplift from Harvey Norman stores. I’m just saying that if you accidentally walk out with less tha… 2 days ago
- If not an isolated issue, needs escalation to highest levels. Critical illness does t respect geography and an “in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @RuralHC_Aus: "The range of medicine you get is just unreal. You go from anaesthetics to emergency, and then outpatients...” Great to se… 2 days ago
- What is this? 1980? Where is the top cover? Surely there’s an ED consultant on roster? They need to be there. An in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @amerelman: What I’ve noticed about working with intimidating doctors is they make people quiet. Not only is this a less enjoyable envir… 3 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.