Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Very excited that @Sandpipertrust @Sandpiper_Trust have given support for the Down Inder venture @SandpiperAus twitter.com/themja/status/… 4 hours ago
- RT @AM_Baxter: @HealthScoutBlog As a fire chief, nurse, and paramedic with 29 years of service my guidance: if you do stop please identify… 9 hours ago
- ...with same standards that apply to handover twitter.com/belmac_ic/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @theMJA: Sandpiper Australia: rallying point for rural trauma care … Drs John Hall, @KangarooBeach & @RuralHealthSA write #openaccess in… 1 day ago
- Y twitter.com/dr_mikki/statu… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.