Well, had my viva for the JCCA anaesthetic credentialling earlier this week – glad to report it was successful. Four more weeks to go in Orange NSW then I’m headed back to Kangaroo Island with anaesthetic credentials under my belt.
This video clip says it all really:
Now, where’s my fibreoptic scope and some local anaesthetic spray? I’ve gotta try this at home.
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @drnicktellis: Discharge Summary vs Clinical Handover We can do better! #languagematters #gpdu #gpsdownunder goo.gl/NwJNGW… 1 hour ago
- ‘Discharge summary’ va ‘Clinical handover’ - food for thought here from the @GPDUteam - my thoughts on this are cle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Ping @hypoxicchicken https://t.co/iecnIoyrTr 1 day ago
- Sorry to have missed it! twitter.com/edexam/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @hypoxicchicken: @johngeorgedon @SpontVentGA @VortexApproach @ketaminh @NicholasChrimes @JohnCSakles 😊 There's the rub! Unless we recog… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.