|“ICU is full and this patient is in asystole. And you want to fix their fracture?”|
Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Nice article from @SandpiperAus Board member Kate Manderson on the primary care response ago COVID19 insightplus.mja.com.au/2020/27/not-al… 6 hours ago
- Nice kit and a good complement to the SCRAM airway bag. Place your orders now! twitter.com/paswinton/stat… 11 hours ago
- RT @ACTINOSProject: One learns a great deal about a person by looking at who they are prepared to sacrifice, and for what cause. In this ca… 11 hours ago
- RT @drkerrynphelps: Good for you @GregHuntMP It doesn’t matter if you don’t get it right first time every time. Just #MaskUp #MaskUpMelbo… 12 hours ago
- RT @MJA_Editor: It’s not going to be enough. Unless we are very lucky, the go early, go hard approach is needed in NSW. #COVID19Aus https:/… 12 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.