Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @IanMeducator: Looking forward to meeting all on #AlfredCIA tomorrow including nemesis of emesis and seeing some old friends again https… 2 hours ago
- Use 'liquid ass' smell and chocolate bar via @SimNinja3688 twitter.com/emedtox/status… 7 hours ago
- RT @TaniaatCSU: Never thought I would have toilet envy. #bms317 twitter.com/kangaroobeach/… 7 hours ago
- RT @KangarooBeach: Using 'nemesis of emesis' next week on @precordialthump Critically Ill Airway course - challenge to @hypoxicchicken http… 7 hours ago
- Back in Melbourne to reach on #AlfredCIA difficult kit airway course w @precordialthump @hypoxicchicken & crew. Fun! https://t.co/R7V9cNDsTs 7 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.