Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @AEDLocator: Show your employees you care! Equip your #business with the best layperson #AED & high-vis fast access! You might save you… 1 hour ago
- Dont just unfreeze rebate for patients, increase it! And clamp down on #medicare wastage via afterhours rort by no… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @poped01: Transforming Health bed closures expected to increase deaths by 40% - a partially leaked report describes https://t.co/7RdZkZF… 1 hour ago
- RT @TraumaFXUK: Today we're looking at the #airway on our #SIMBODIES can you see the landmarks for #intubation?? Thanks for the lession @si… 1 day ago
- RT @DrBastianSeidel: A priority for the new Health Minister: @RACGP & @amapresident call to end the unfair Medicare freeze for our patients… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.