Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- ...nice to see HRH on the Brayden CPR trainer; best CPR trainer I have ever seen! twitter.com/pjpm_schuffele… 9 hours ago
- RT @911Leadership: Are you being a manager or a leader? https://t.co/mPyEMD2yUK 9 hours ago
- RT @umanamd: A must read by any life-long learner or those involved in medical education… Brilliant! By @precordialthump https://t.co/h8VfO… 9 hours ago
- RT @ETMCourse: The ETM Course is now sold out for 2016! 2017 dates are available here: etmcourse.com/course-dates Book early to avoid disappoi… 9 hours ago
- RT @edexam: The ETM Course is now sold out for 2016! 2017 dates are available here: etmcourse.com/course-dates Book early to avoid disappointm… 9 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.