Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @rpcounat: I'm very worried It took 1 person to infect 11 million+ Victoria has widespread uncontained community spread and gone on ho… 11 hours ago
- RT @RuralHC_Aus: I travelled to Wagga to meet with @drshenouda @RACGP Really enjoyed talking about how to progress rural health care &the h… 11 hours ago
- This! SCRAM bags as much use IN hospital as PRE-hospital. Really good for ICU or ED use, or as an intra-hospital… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandpiperAus: Many thanks to @RDAQfoundation for a further grant of $10K to Sandpiper Australia - the charity hopes to emulate Scottish… 17 hours ago
- RT @NicolaSturgeon: “I have never seen a virus or any pathogen that has such a broad range of manifestations...even if it doesn’t kill you,… 18 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.