Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- Dr Charles
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- RuralFlyingDoc @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Aint that the truth! twitter.com/jasonkillens/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @AndyDW_: This is gloriously absurd and one hell of a performance. twitter.com/verge/status/7… 6 hours ago
- Keynote for me. PPT is fine - so long as deliver message. P1+P2+P3=p3 @DrBastianSeidel twitter.com/nicjhig/status… 12 hours ago
- Hmmm, slalom gates. On the River Tryweryn near Bala? twitter.com/mawwtechnical/… 16 hours ago
- RT @SimNinja3688: My kids school has an AED does your school/work/sports club? Video shows school student saved by CPR/Defibrillation. http… 16 hours ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Currently working with MedSTAR Retrieval, SA. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct on ETMcourse.com. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smaccUs in Chicago 2015 Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.