Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @mariemcinerney: Cc @coopesdetat @MelissaSweetDr @AIDAAustralia @KangarooBeach @DrMLivingston @Fly_texan @skyekinder @NRHAlliance @Rura… 13 hours ago
- RT @cathimon: @TammyJ10875914 Some Doctors of Twitter - again no particular order & so many more! @KangarooBeach @ketaminh @ACTINOSProject… 17 hours ago
- RT @DFTBubbles: The @DFTBubbles team has been collating all the paediatric COVID published data over the last couple of weeks and have prod… 23 hours ago
- RT @sophwall: I am pleased to announce that #intubatecovid Australia is now open. Soon all Australian anaesthesiologists &intensivists int… 1 day ago
- RT @normanswan: Important data driven piece from some of the best data people in Australia. Where’s the plan beyond daily announcements?? R… 2 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.