Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @SafeAirway: Psychological safety, positive learning, non-judgemental debriefing, good facilitating can be a learned skill. Understandin… 2 hours ago
- RT @ben_meadley: Great to see the Safe Airway Society up and running. Proud to be a member of an inter-professional group of leading clini… 12 hours ago
- RT @stuart_strachan: @drali_g It has been ever since @SandpiperAus did you miss the memo? Just ask @KangarooBeach 👍🏻 22 hours ago
- RT @RogerRdharris: @codachange @LancetCountdown @OliFlower @Inject_Orange @HawkmoonHEMS @nomadicgp @TheTopEnd @broomedocs @KangarooBeach @S… 22 hours ago
- RT @Krstin984: This is very exciting! twitter.com/SafeAirway/sta… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.