Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL
- Broome Docs
- I sincerely hope the doc s in this clinic are prepared to robustly counter this suggestion, doing the rounds on SoM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- ….don’t forget to mention @sandpiperaus ! twitter.com/dr_antor/statu… 8 hours ago
- RT @chrisadelaide: Alice Springs sunset. Never disappoints. 😎🙌🇦🇺 https://t.co/3kwvdnXaG4 1 day ago
- RT @MaritaCowie: #GoJohnGo! #RMA21 @JHRural 1 day ago
- Ping @RuralHealthSA - isn’t this what you did in SA? twitter.com/nostraumantwk/… 1 day ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. I am an Ass/Prof in Aeromedical Retrieval with Charles Darwin University and hold senior specialist (retrieval) positions in NT and QLD Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.