Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- expensive care
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- RT @TcameronTodd: @DrGrinzi How often do the leaders need to be reminded that the greatest band for your buck is resourcing primary care… 1 day ago
- RT @oggie272: Had the pleasure of discussing @DocJohnHinds' Crack the Chest–Get Crucified presentation earlier with two of my team. I dir… 1 day ago
- RT @LizSturgiss: Amplify the voices of 10 women & keep it going. Women in Australasian academic primary care (adding to @brookmanknight ‘s… 1 day ago
- RT @brookmanknight: RACGP - Pandemic results in nearly 100,000 fewer GP visits, MBS data reveals This data is highly concerning. Prevent… 5 days ago
- RT @TracyWesterman: In acknowledgement of our fellow Australians who continue 2 experience ongoing trauma as a direct result of the forcibl… 5 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.