Click to view PAGES
Blogs I Follow
- ICE Blog
- Australian Emergency Law
- The Collective
- ...what? A title? Oh... Hmmm...
- EM Lyceum
- accidentally bernie
- Rural Flying Doctor @ruralflyingdoc
- Nomadic GP
- Not just a GP
- Auckland HEMS
- Sim and Choppers
- The EM Edition.
- Life in the Fast Lane • LITFL • Medical Blog
- Broome Docs
- Excellent - the more exposure trainees get to rural (and pri art care) the more likely this country will have a rur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- What a wonderful initiative - just think how useful this could be for prehospital services in Australia with our ty… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @rcantelo: I learnt at the feet of one of the best, @doctorwibble 1 day ago
- RT @dr_AntoR: Took the Sandpiper Bag out on locum. Though currently only emergency supply in it is coffee, as I stock it, I plan demonstrat… 2 days ago
- Essential to ensure rural clinicians have training & equipment to ‘value add’ to emergencies in their community - w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
I am a Rural Doctor on Kangaroo Island, South Australia with interests in EM, Anaes & Trauma. Avid user & creator of #FOAMed; EMST & ATLS Director, Instruct & Direct on ETMcourse.com; faculty for Critically Ill Airway course and smaccAIRWAY workshops. My sites include KIdocs.org & RuralDoctors.Net, affiliated with smacc Opinions expressed on these sites must not be used to make decisions about individual health related matters or clinical care as medical details vary from one case to another. Reader is responsible for checking information inc drug doses etc.